Friday, February 7, 2020

Snowy Canvassing

This was my best day canvassing yet.. and we had around 8 inches of snow to battle! I definitely did not bring the right shoes, but I learned to walk in Erica's footsteps because she had snow boots on. New Hampshire covered in snow is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. 

Our campaign told us that bad weather means excellent canvassing shifts because people feel bad for you already so they open the doors. I met so many undecided voters and made my case for Elizabeth. And I knocked my first die hard Elizabeth supporter and it was such a good energy boost!

Also, remember to dream big, fight hard, and LIVE PROUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Update!

I'm just going to leave this here... The all important, golden MOMENTUM has been SNATCHED!