Friday, February 7, 2020

My First Canvassing Shift!!!!!



My first day canvassing EVER ! It was so nerve wracking. It took my a good 15 minutes to figure out where my first door was, but when I did, everything was so smooth and easy after that. I had some really good conversations about Elizabeth Warren in downtown Concord. There were some beautiful views and New Hampshire is a great state! One thing I learned, it is very cold in February in New Hampshire, but the key is finding the sunlight.

Also, take a look at why people are in the fight for Elizabeth. It is truly inspiring.

P.S. Is it embarrassing that my knuckles were bruised by the end of the day from knocking on 75 doors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Update!

I'm just going to leave this here... The all important, golden MOMENTUM has been SNATCHED!