Sunday, February 23, 2020

Craziest Day Ever (Debate Vis)




So today started out normal.. We went to the office and knocked some doors and then got picked up to go to debate vis. When Dr JSM first said "debate vis," I had no idea what she was talking about.. but now I'll never forget it.

I stood outside, in the rain.. and then freezing rain.. and then snow (wind was constant), for 5 hours. We held huge signs for Warren on the side of the street, and competed in chanting wars with other campaigns. It was incredibly intense, and people took it very very very seriously. By the time it got dark, there were hundreds of people there, all chanting different chants and running around. We were competing for who could have the best sign positions on the street, who could be the loudest, and it was a big game. I was the coldest I have ever been. I think that was the moment that I realized how intense people are in NH about politics.

It was also the moment that I realized curls can freeze..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Update!

I'm just going to leave this here... The all important, golden MOMENTUM has been SNATCHED!